Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Wives Who Win: How To Win In Your Marriage God's Way Downlo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team StarWay Index du Forum -> Discussion générale -> Le café
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
randagiaci
Membre du forum

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 20:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Wives Who Win: How To Win In Your Marriage God's Way Downlo Répondre en citant

You can have a great marriage from Day one. I know that is a broad statement, but I hold true to it and can prove it through the pages of this book. What I found to be true, even in my marriage, is that you have to choose to be happy every day, no matter what! The women I know, including me, who are truly winning in their marriage is not because we have a perfect marriage, not because we have never encountered any level of adversity or challenges, but it is because we made a decision to WIN. When you get married, you are bringing two people from different walks of life, backgrounds, and environments to live together forever, so of course, they are going to be differences, disagreements and sometimes division. You have to choose if you will allow these differences and conflicts to be the steering wheel of your marriage in creating constant controversy between you and your husband or will you use them as fuel to better the marriage by constantly learning more about yourself and your husband to grow as you become one. Throughout scripture; God shows us how to build a healthy marriage in providing step by step instructions. Doing the footwork up front will lessen the effect of the opposition and adversity.

Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way Treal Ravenel
Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way book DropBox Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way book pc free Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way book MediaFire Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way book from htc online Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way read store amazon sale mobile Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way iBooks online how read via how to Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way book ZippyShare Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way download torrent Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way shop read access flibusta information Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way free eReader touch how download reader Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way book ipad free Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way mobile ebook Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way purchase book Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way book view Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way free fb2 Wives Who Win: How to Win in Your Marriage God's Way book for mac

The
same is true for God's Word—you won't know how to wield its power ......you consider your position as helper degrading to your person in any wayMarried women,
in the same way, be submissive to your husbands, so that even if some of them ...
Ask God to give you a loving attitude toward your spouseFor them, love is a way of life.
Mar 7, 2013 .....

I sensed God say to
me, "That's the problem in your marriageWhatever your husband is passionate about – do your best to .....Yes he
doesn't beat me but who can warranty me that he won't in the future.
The husband who does not follow God and how to win him over! ..In order for you
to win, your husband or wife has to lose...Ten ways to love.
“In the same way, you wives must accept the ..

Chances are .......to win your wife's heart
again, even if it seems ineffective right now, than to walk away.
Jun 30, 2014 ..Learn how to win your wife back right here on the MarriageMinistry.org websiteYou must always remember that to be a part of a winning team you need the ...
Sep 20, 2009 ..So, if this is you, if you are trying to win your man
or convince him to ....God
tells husbands to love their wives (Ephesians 5:25-28 Ephesians ...Reading your posts about your
marriage encouraged me in ways that only God could provide.
Husbands, win your wife's heart daily 79c7fb41ad

The Spirit at Christmas download epub mobi pdf fb2Seeing Through it All download epub mobi pdf fb2The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Molecular Weight Markers download epub mobi pdf fb2Measure for Measure(Annotated) download epub mobi pdf fb2THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST - THE STONE COMETH - VOLUME 3 download epub mobi pdf fb2Journeys with God: Guidance and Directions from Him download epub mobi pdf fb2Busta Rhyme - Cornwall & Devon download epub mobi pdf fb2Arf: A Bowser and Birdie Novel download epub mobi pdf fb2The Queen of Spades (Illustrated) download epub mobi pdf fb2Visceral Rhythms download epub mobi pdf fb2
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 20:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team StarWay Index du Forum -> Discussion générale -> Le café Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation